- Urgent opening with Nexval for the Internship ( MBA-Marketing Intern) at our Bangalore location for 3months.
- Both Male Female can apply.
- Interested candidate can share their resume – Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Number – 9163908059
Work Experience: 2-5 years
Notice Period: Can Join within 7-10 days
Open for night shift
Overview: The Inside Sales Representative will identify business opportunities by developing new prospects and interacting with existing customers in order to increase interest and qualify leads for the Outside Sales team. He/ She will have a keen understanding of Nexval’s product offerings, and the ability to close smaller deals while communicating our value proposition within the BFSI vertical.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Prospect and build a sales pipeline for the Outside Sales Managers via outbound calling, email communications, and other direct marketing methods
- Qualify all sales leads, allocate as appropriate, and drive leads through the sales process by initiating face-to-face/ Webex appointments with Outside Sales team
- Follow up with each Outside Sales Manager, post meeting. Determine result of respective meeting, and follow up appropriately to close the loop
- Conduct Win/ Loss analysis
- Maintain and nurture the sales database and populate the necessary intelligence
- Meet daily, weekly, and monthly phone and email communication goals in accordance with strategic plan, developed by the Sales Team
- Consistently log and record each-and-every outreach made, in Salesforce/ Marketo/ Zoho, producing regular activity reports as requested by Sales Team
- Act as a bridge between Marketing and Sales. Be cognizant of each marketing initiative, and work toward corporate objectives
- Ability to pursue smaller deals independently ($12K and under)
Required Experience / Qualifications:
- Ability to comprehend Nexval’s product line and to communicate our value proposition to prospects
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, policies and procedures within the Mortgage vertical
- Must interact effectively with all levels of management and staff, internally and externally
- Experience in lead nurturing, lead generation, and appointment setting
- Understanding of the sales cycle, with the ability to close smaller deals
- Must be adaptable, professional, courteous and motivated, and must work well individually or as a member of the team
- Strong Primary and Secondary skills required
- Excellent presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills, and interpersonal skill.
- Proficient working with CRM
- Highly organized and attentive to detail
- Self-starting with solid follow-through and multi-tasking capabilities
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and challenging workload
- Highly motivated with a strong desire to succeed
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in related field.
Work Experience: 3 – 5 Years
- Prior appraisal review experience.
- Property preservation knowledge.
- Capable of looking at photos to determine if there is damage to exterior structure, roof, windows, whether the property has deferred maintenance, evidence the property been winterized, vacated, condemned based on signs on the windows or doors, lockbox on the door or gate, visible vacancy based on some external appearances.
- Ability to question the appraiser and validity of comments when there is reference to “no damage” in the comments yet visible evidence of a boarded property, tree on roof, fire damage, etc.
- Independent thinker.
- Comfortable working in Excel.
- Damage Review – In an effort to mitigate risk of purchasing assets with damage or significant deferred maintenance during an acquisition review, RMC completes a review of the seller provided BPO and/or appraisal PDF documents. Company shall provide RMC with the Damage Review population information. The damage review population is identified as having elevated risk as a result of an automated word search and subsequent filtering process. The damage review involves capturing of information from the BPO or appraisal in an Excel file as well as a review of the photographs to determine if the asset is considered to be an elevated risk based on overall condition, deferred maintenance, or accessibility issues that result in an inability to assess the current condition of the improvements. The Damage Review process is utilized as a method of identifying risk within while reducing cost.
Work Experience: 3 – 5 Years
- Mathematical skills.
- Ability to use reasoning.
- Logical thinking skills.
- Invoice reconciliation or basic accounting experience a plus.
Job Responsibility – Asset Management:
- Early Stage Delinquency – If the loan is 30 days delinquent, the reason for delinquency shall be identified by the Company based on the notes in MSP and payment history for the borrower.
- Foreclosure Static over 3 months – Company shall review active foreclosure stages/buckets and confirm reasons for exception to the standard foreclosure stage exceptions in order to push the foreclosure timeline forward.
- 90 day + delinquent and not in FC – Company shall identify the reasons why a loan is more than 90 days delinquent and has not been referred to foreclosure.
- Escrow Reconciliation – RMC deals with acquired loans portfolio. Company shall provide RMC with escrow reconciliation. This activity is to ensure RMC is being billed appropriately for escrow advances in the interim servicing period. The prior servicer sends RMC a billing statement consisting of multiple transactions per loan. RMC will verify that the transactions tally with the information on the billing statement and that the individual transactions are valid and charged to the appropriate party. If RMC is in agreement with the prior servicer they will wire funds to account for the billing statement. If RMC does not agree with the prior servicer evidence will be provided to the prior servicer to support RMC’s claims and either the billing statement will be adjusted or information will be presented to RMC’s claims department to file a claim against the prior servicer / seller.
- Recoverable Corporate – Company shall complete recoverable corporate activity. This activity is to ensure RMC is being billed appropriately for recoverable corporate advances in the interim servicing period. The prior servicer will send RMC a billing statement consisting of multiple transactions per loan. RMC will verify that the transactions tally with the information on the billing statement and that the individual transactions are valid and charged to the appropriate party. If RMC is in agreement with the prior servicer they will wire funds to account for the billing statement. If RMC does not agree with the prior servicer evidence will be provided to the prior servicer to support RMC’s claims and either the billing statement will be adjusted or information will be presented to RMC’s claims department to file a claim against the prior servicer / seller.
- Additional plans include: FC Buyout / Initial Queue set up / 1st level QC-process to be completed prior to work hours in TX, FC Bidding Initial Review and QC, Trial plan tracking and QC, and Monthly Key Word Search (Andrew)
Work Experience: 3 – 5 Years
- Cognitive/critical thinker.
- strategic decision maker.
- not a process driven person (ie follow steps 1 – 5).
- someone who can determine the impact of a risk(s) associated with a loan based on reading the last 12 months of contact with the borrower or the borrowers foreclosure or bankruptcy attorney.
- Independent thinker.
- Demonstrate the ability to read through large amount of data and convert it into understandable results.
- Comfortable working in Excel, especially in shared spreadsheets.
Job Responsibility -Transaction Management:
- Two stage Risk Review – The risk review shall be completed by Company to identify loan level scenarios that impact the value, expense and/or timeline of a loan in order to appropriately label loans. Stage one consists of reviewing the first and last reference of a pre-determined list of keywords and making a decision regarding whether a scenario negatively affects the value or foreclosure timeline. In the second stage, loans that were escalated in stage one and servicing comments are reviewed in order to make a determination if the issue still remains.
- Appraisal Data Scrape – Company shall complete appraisal data scrape activity. This activity involves the capture of data elements from the origination appraisal document that is provided as a part of a loan transfer. The goal of this process is to capture information from the origination appraisal to be used in future valuation orders enhancing the overall quality of the valuations obtained. This process would not be time sensitive as acquisition work and would provide an alternative task when not working on acquisitions or Asset Management tasks.
Work Experience: 3 – 5 Years
- Gathering, modeling, and converting large sets of data into accurate, clear & concise form using various excel and other financial tools with the goal of highlighting useful for decision making purposes. For the same various excel and office tool is used for presentation purpose (Using VLOOKUP, Hookup, Pivot table, Pivot Chart Function, Function).
- Generate, maintain, analyze & present daily/ weekly/ monthly and Business Service reports.Circulation of Report to Stake Holder and management.
- New MIS reports and metrics and improve upon existing ones.
- Data collection, analysis and reporting as required.(I. e. Data, Field Formatting, Data Storage, and Generation).
- Ad-hoc Analysis from time to time based on management’s requirement.
- Preparing SLA Reports for different Operations Teams, so that their performance can be analyzed properly.
- Ensuring resolution of all requests and quires within agreed timelines.
- Preparing Dashboard Globally on monthly basis.
- Vast Knowledge of VBA & Advance excel.
- Should be currently working as MIS analyst.
Work Experience: 3 – 4 Years experience in to US Mortgage out of which 2+ Years in to Core Underwriting
- Validating the data used by the automated underwriting system to make a credit decision .
- Performing a comprehensive review of the appraisal report and all supporting property documentation .
- Evaluating the application, supporting credit, income, and asset documentation, and the contract of sale to uncover inconsistencies and potential misrepresentation in the loan file .
- Determining whether the loan was submitted to underwriting in accordance with the program guidelines and meets regulatory “qualified mortgage” and “ability-to-repay” rules.
- Rendering a final loan decision.
- Generating and clearing conditions.
- Perform risk analysis with identification of loan level defects with escalation to management.
- Verify Income Calculation, VOE/VVOE .
- Audit results incorporate risk ratings, standardized defect categories along with determination if the findings is related to underwriting and compliance .
- Perform monthly QC Reports.
- Identify root cause of the issue and be able to perform a trending analysis of the QC findings.
- Should be currently working as an Origination Underwriter.
- Should have 3-4 experience in to US Mortgage out of which 2+ Years in to Core Underwriting.
- Should be flexible for Night Shifts and extended shift.
- Should be a team player.
Walk in interview: 12th-14th April
Time: 5:30pm onwards
Work Experience: 1 – 2 Years
Shift Timings: US Shift
We are looking for Male candidates only.
Please contact our Human resource executives for any query Baisakhi @ 9163908059.
Walk in interview: Starts from 6th March, Every Monday –Thursday (12pm-5pm)
Work Experience: 3 – 4.5 yrs experience in US Mortgage process( Modification & Underwriter, Foreclosure & Investor Reportion)
Education Qualification: Graduate
Flexible for rotational shift
It gives us immense joy to be reaching out to you for a prospect vacancy with Nexval Infotech a leader in Mortgage banking Services growing @ 60% CAGR Year on year. As we work towards further growth, it would be a great value add to strengthen our People & build capacity of teams which is at the core of our Organization strategy.
Towards this endeavor we are reaching out to you amongst many qualified professionals to become a part of Nexval to grow into a role not just another job but a Career which empowers you to spring further up.
Do reach out to me for further discussions on the below co-ordinates.
Thanks for your interest in Nexval Infotech & hope to see you becoming a part of one with us @ Nexval soon.
Work Experience: 8 – 10 Years
- Professional with experience in product marketing & strategy including marketing strategy, market forecast, product enhancements, product positioning, go-to-market strategy & marketing communications activities.
- Conceptualize and orchestrate internal and external marketing campaigns. Oversee internal & external communications for Associate engagement, HR, branding etc.
- Content Management of all internal communication channels including intranet, newsletters, features, videos, app.
- Assist internal clients/stakeholders and senior leaders on a daily basis, understand their business requirements and develop appropriate integrated communication plan(s), organize events etc.
- Establish and maintain client relationships and become a trusted communications advisor.
- Digital Marketing involving consistent and effective proliferation of communication and campaigns through social media channels.
- Tracking and analyzing trends and thereafter devising, executing appropriate actions and measures.
- Perform quality check on content and ensuring all communications share a unified, one-brand look and feel that reflect the company’s business priorities and strategy.
- Plan, devise and execute marcom strategies for org-wide initiatives and events. Propose creative solutions and channels and ensure projects are met before deadlines and that budgets are adhered to
We are looking for candidates with a good knowledge in US mortgage process
Work Location: Bangalore
Work Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Designation: Process Associate
Shift Timings: Rotation shift, Candidates need to be open for night shift (for Male)