Good experience in people management, recruitment, data handling.
Qualification: Graduate, MBA
Preferred: Immediate Joiners
Walking interview on: Monday to Friday
Address : Nexval InfoTech pvt.Ltd
9th Floor, 137, HMG Ambassador Building
Residency Road, Bangalore – 560025
Website : http://www.nexval.com
Bus stop: Bangalore Club(Residency Road)
Opening for Sales & Marketing Freshers in Bangalore
Preferred: Male Candidates with 2 wheelers
Please share your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Excellent Opportunity for Graduates- Freshers. Immediate joining.
- Urgent Job opening for Any Graduates.
Note- Smart, Good Communications skills, excellent in excel.
We’re looking for a young, vibrant Caller – with the zeal to learn, the focus to keep growing, and a ‘can-do attitude’!
Qualification: Graduate / Post graduate
Experience: 1 – 2 yrs (Looking for candidates who can join immediately)
Working Hours: 5:30pm-3am
Working day: Monday to Friday
Please share your resume to email@example.com
- Inbound/Outbound Sales – including Cold Calls (B2B), Follow-up, Lead Generation, Business Development, Client Acquisition, Key Account Management, Sales Coordination, Sales Support, Sales Administration, US Client Servicing/Handling, & being the sole custodian of all Client Records/Details.
- A strong understanding of the language – proficiency, fluidity, & syntactical acumen.
- An analytical approach to calling – setting appointments/meetings, briefing clients, writing e-mail proposals, establishing/fortifying prospective/existing Client Relations.
Experience: 5+ years
No. of Position: 2
Please share your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Good knowledge in:
- Asp.Net MVC & Web Form.
- Asp.Net Web Api & clear concept of REST.
- C# with clear concept of OOP features.
- SQL-Server 2012 with clear concept of SQL query, Store Procedure, triggers.
Nice to have knowledge in:
- Type Script.
- Node.js with NPM & Express.js.
- Design Patterns.
- Mongo DB.
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG: Post Graduation Not Required
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services/BFSI
Functional Area: Sales , Retail , Business Development
Role Category: Enterprise Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Share resume: email@example.com
Enterprise Sales, Software Solution Sales, Sales Management, Solution Sales, Cross Selling, Prospecting, Up selling, Customer Management, Software Solutions
- 7-10 years of experience in Enterprise Sales with IT Software / Solution sales
- Meet and exceed sales targets and KPIs
- Accounts mapping across business & IT, prospecting & managing customer relationships
- Acquiring new accounts for the company
- Retaining existing accounts and expanding the business potential in the same through cross selling and up selling
- Developing a strong pipeline from existing and prospective customers
- Good understanding of customer business and software solutions to effectively present & position
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Gathering market and customer information on existing setup, identify needs & decision-making process
- Liaise with internal teams for solution architecting & delivery of services to customer to maintain satisfaction levels
- Introduction of new solutions and technology to customer by organizing Presentation,
- Knowledge of IT Service Management, Business Process Management, Analytics, & Contact Centre solutions will be added advantage. Should be from IT Solution Sales background Candidate should have relationships in Enterprise Accounts at senior management levels
- Knowledge of selling in the US Market & preferably dealing with BFSI segment
- Willing to Travel to US
- Necessary US Visa an added advantage
- Encompass & MSP Knowledge in Mortgage Banking Space
- Res.net in Title knowhow