Software Development & Support
Packaged applications do not always meet the unique characteristics of a business. Custom applications are still needed to address the IT needs of a client completely. Given the strategic importance of such applications, it is critical to build them right. Considering the gamut of decisions, and the breadth and depth of expertise needed in building such applications, it is appropriate to consider engaging with a partner whose core focus is software development. Nexval offers a compelling value proposition based on its proven delivery methodology and stringent quality processes backed by a commitment to customer satisfaction.
Nexval offers the right combination of technical expertise, functional knowledge and delivery model to effectively address an organization’s software needs while optimizing their IT spends. We plan and execute the deliverables in accordance with the service level agreements (SLA) with our clients. Through a combined onsite-offshore approach we provide powerful solutions that meet customer specifications, delivered on time and within budget.
Nexval’s Custom Development Services include the development of new applications, features, extensions, enhancements, interfaces and customization of packages.
- Faster turnaround time due to our expertise in this area
- IT applications that are tuned to your organization’s needs, at optimized spends
- Off shoring model ensures maximum leverage of resources
We provide the expertise for all levels of support and enhancement -right from handling initial service desk queries and correcting application errors, to preventive maintenance for packaged and custom application systems. Nexval has a well-defined and mature application maintenance process which allows effective capture, reporting resolution of maintenance requests. This process supports a distributed delivery environment wherein work responsibilities can be effectively divided between the various organizations depending on the criticality of the requests. Each of these activities can be governed and monitored by SLA frame work. Leveraging our extensive experience on application re-engineering, we assist organizations to achieve their business objectives with meticulously planned re-engineering methodology. Nexval’s proven and bequest renovation service appraises the investments in legacy systems through meticulous analysis of application set, business logic analysis and mining with tool-based approach. Our re-engineering methodology ensures smooth transition involving data migration, technology migration system testing using tool-based reverse engineering and forward engineering.
- Off and on-site maintenance
- Bug fixing and trouble shooting
- Bug tracking and reporting
- More bandwidth to focus on more strategic issues
- Increased applications stability and hence better value derived from IT
- Cost effective offshore model with constant access to highly skilled professionals
- Flexible Ramp up and Ramp down of resources
- Increased efficiency resulting from seamless management of applications
Testing of software applications is an essential part of the software life cycle as software quality is a critical success factor to ensure IT effectiveness and application longevity. In the race to be the first and the least expensive in the marketplace most organizations compromise on testing. It has been estimated that the money lost because of lack of rigor in testing amounts to billions of dollars. This loss is accentuated by lowered effort, increased customer dissatisfaction, loss of time and performance.
In order to ensure robustness of their IT environment while shortening development cycles and reducing costs, companies are increasingly outsourcing the testing function.
Nexval’s testing services cover all stages of a typical testing lifecycle, right from formulation of test strategy to the delivery of the final result. Our Testing Team approaches testing as an aid to improve the quality of the application rather than just detecting defects. Our global delivery methodology and our evolved metrics driven testing processes ensure that our customers retain their competitive edge.
The breadth of our testing services includes:
Full Life Cycle Testing
- Unit Testing
- Integration Testing
- System Testing
- Regression Testing
- Acceptance Testing
- Test Management
Performance /Black Box Testing
- Functionality Testing
- GUI Testing
- Load Testing
- Stress Testing
- Endurance Testing
- Compatibility Testing
- Installation Testing
White Box Testing
- Code Coverage
- Code Analysis
- Code Maintainability
- Code Walkthrough
- Improved robustness and predictability of IT application
- Reduced time to market for the application
- Improved customer satisfaction due to superior quality
Nexval meet clients’ requirements by striking the right balance of onsite and offshore development. Experience over a decade has endowed us with the expertise to manage communication processes and projects across geographic locations.
We offer you the following delivery models:
- Offshore Development
- Onsite-Offshore Development
- Dedicated Development Center
Our delivery models help in:
- Building long-term relationships with clients
- Sharing best practices and knowledge
- Seamless transitions and quick execution of projects
Benefits of off shoring to Nexval:
- Flexibility, Reliability, Adaptability demonstrated by us
- Technical expertise combined with domain know-how – this ensures that we understand your requirements better
- Robust processes and high quality standards that ensure timely delivery
- Collaborative work approach that leverages the strengths of both organizations. We leverage best practices from both ends and evolve an overall methodology that best fits the engagement